Author Marc Nussbaum has put together a well-written, authoritative, and humorous guide on how to watch this year’s 2017 American solar eclipse. In the book he describes the astronomical geometry of eclipses, shares songs written about eclipses, and tons of tips on where to go to view the spectacle.
There’s also a decent section dedicated to the proper procedures on viewing solar eclipses. For photgraphers, Mr. Nussbaum has included wonderful pictures he has taken himself. Be sure to pick up the full-color version!
“Planning an eclipse trip without this book would be like traveling to Italy without reading Rick Steves’ or Fodor’s travel guide.” – Craig Small, Hayden Planetarium Lecturer and Eclipse Chaser.
“This book saved hours of research and gave me an appreciation of eclipse phenomena I didn’t realize I was missing.” – Ara Nazarian, Author of “Technical Minds” and Senior Vice President Engineering, WiTricity.
grande vegas casino sign up bonus Fort Hunt Product Specifications
- http://hehonline.org/13-cat/casino_31.html Paperback: 196 pages
- http://gascaqueta.com.co/45290-gabapentin-purchase-47706/ Publisher: Audible Rush Learning; Black and White Inside Edition edition (August 20, 2015)
- https://jeritoliver.com/69498-efectos-secundarios-del-neurontin-400-mg-57931/ Language: English
- http://camillebarret-psychologue.fr/28-cat/dating_6.html ISBN-10: 0692513728
- how does ivermectin kill scabies ISBN-13: 978-0692513729
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.4 x 9.2 inches
eclipsegoods is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program & Society6 Curator Program. Both are affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to eclipsegoods.com.