Ok, lemme guess. You’re going to ask, “Is you serious? Is this a portable beer hand-bag really worth $350? I mean it ain’t no Prada.”
Imagine us at eclipsegoods staring you dead in the eye, unwavering only to respond with simple and curt, “Yes.”
Yes, goddamn this thing is worth it. Time and time again, YETI has beat their sasquatch competitors time and time again:
It’s guaranteed waterproof. The damn zipper was designed after the zippers made with HazMat suits–you know Hazardous Material suits. Those hermetically-sealed, brightly colored “Breaking Bad” uniforms that protect humans from bacteria or dangerous chemicals. The outer material is made with Dryhide shell, which is the same material used to make whitewater rafts. It’s punture resistant. They’re not kidding. These guys even drug behind a car:
It’s padded on the bottom with some kinda EVA foam. We don’t know what it is, but it sounds like it’s NASA approved. It carrys about 6.5 gallons, which’ll allow you to carry roughly an 18-pack, a couple of subs, or about nine quarts of momma’s famous coleslaw.
In short, if for some reason the August 21st solar eclipse does mark the of mankind as we know it, your YETI cooler will outlast you.
More Product Details:
- The Hopper Two expands on the leakproof, protable, ultra-durable design of the original Hopper. With a couple of tweaks to the Hopper body, we imporved cold-holding power, made loading (and unloading) easier, and increased visibility. The new body shape creates a more comfortable carrying experience. And all those new features mean you get to spend even more time outdoors doing what you love instead of thinking about your gear.
- The Hopper Two is still the same leakproof portable outdoor cooler, now with a wider opening and easier access to all your wild adventures.
- DryHide Shell: high-density fabric is waterproof and resistant to mildew, punctures, and abrasion. The liner is made from a FDA approved food-grade material.
- ColdCell Insulation: closed-cell foam offers far superior cold-holding to ordinary soft coolers.
- HydroLok Zipper: borrowed from survival suits and hazmat protective gear to make the ultimate waterproof, airtight closure.
- Tie-Down Points: six D-ring tie-down points give you multiple ways to secure the Hopper.
- HitchPoint Grid: easily attach pretty much anything to your Hopper. Bottle openers, carabiners, or accessories.
- Double-Stitched Carry Options: with a detachable shoulder strap and three different sets of reinforced handles, you’ve got options on how to make the load easier to carry.
eclipsegoods is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program & Society6 Curator Program. Both are affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to eclipsegoods.com.